So you want to be a Veterinary Nurse?
You've come to the right place.
At the Australian College of Veterinary Nursing, we provide Australia’s top veterinary nurse training courses. Our graduates are amongst the most highly skilled, employable Vet Nurses in the industry.
Study with us. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a successful Vet Nurse sought after by the country’s leading veterinary practices.
Choose from our wide range of nationally recognised Vet Nurse certificates:
- Certificate II in Animal Studies – Just starting out? This is the course for you. As one of Australia's only courses with a complete veterinary nursing focus, this certificate is designed to provide everything you need to know for work in a vet clinic as a junior nurse.
- Cert III in Animal Studies – If you’re not yet working in a vet clinic but have regular acess to one, this course will allow you to complete over half your Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing.
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing – Already working in a practice? Choose this course to further your career prospects.
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing (Equine) – Designed specifically for nurses working in Equine & Mixed Practices.
- Diploma of Veterinary Nursing (Surgical) – Specialise in surgical nursing and learn about advanced procedures, assisting specialist surgeons, and how to maintain a theatre department
- Diploma of Veterinary Nursing (Emergency & Critical Care) – If you like the rush of emergency and the intensity of critical care, this course will allow you to specialise in emergency & critical care nursing
- Diploma of Veterinary Nursing (General Practice) - Launching soon for those nurses actiing as senior nurses and want to expand their mentoring and clinical skills. Register your interest now!
The Australian College of Veterinary Nursing 100% Australian owned and operated and is a member of the Veterinary Nurse Solutions Pty Ltd training group which also includes the Australian College of Animal Care, the Australian Veterinary Business & Management Centre and Veterinary Nurse Solutions (Continuing Education).
Run in conjunction with the Australian Agricultural College Corporation in Queensland (RTO 31258), when you train with us you can be sure you’re receiving the industry’s best, most up-to-date and relevant veterinary nurse training.